The Old Parktonian Sports Club is one of the oldest and most established sporting institutes in Johannesburg.
Centrally located to most Northern suburbs and built on 14 hectares, it includes some of the best maintained facilities.
- 2 Cricket ovals
- 14 Cricket nets
- 3 Soccer fields
- 2 Hockey fields
- 3 Tennis courts with clubhouse
- 3 Indoor soccer courts
- 2 Bowling Greens with clubhouse surrounded by beautiful gardens.
- Main Clubhouse with 3 function rooms.
- Pub facilities with outside seating overlooking the fields.
- Cosy Heritage bar for the smoking members.
- Over 200 secure parking bays.
- Rand Athletic Club holds weekly time trials on Tuesdays and host 3 major annual races at Old Parks .
We aim to make a healthy lifestyle and sporting activities available to everyone regardless of their age, ability and social status, whilst creating a social environment for members and visitors.